Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP Desktop Management References

Hi Mike,

Bert Rolston here.

In v2.0 it was possible to assign KDE menu items by group.

This was done by going to the /etc/x11/applnk folder and altering group
permissions on each applnk.

You have to follow the links back to their locations. The app folder
should have the same group permissions.

I think this works for GNOME as well, but haven't tested it.

If you google the archives and use my name and KDE you may find some
useful hints.

All my notes for this are at the school I used to work for, sorry I
can't be more helpful.

Cheers,
Bert