Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP Desktop Management References

Hello,

> default desktop I would place it? Another would be how to remove items
> from the menu on the KDE  desktop without deinstalling them or removing
> them from root.

i don't know if that helps in your situation, but i would let users log
in with IceWM -> http://www.k12ltsp.org/faq.html#windowmanager
You can centrally define a basic menu and let advanced users create
their own menu in /home [or use conventional KDE/Gnome].

--
Stefan Furtmayr <sf pfaffenhofen de>