Re: [K12OSN] Where are we at with version 3.0?

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, David Trask wrote:

>Hi guys!
>
>I'm just wondering where we're at with the rollout of version 3.0.  I want
>to wait until it's 95% stable before I deploy it.  I was hoping to be able
>to change over during X-mas break, but if it's not ready I may wait until
>February break.....can anyone update me on the progress?

I *hope* have it done by X-mas break. Maybe.

Likely we're 95% there on the underpinnings. We moved Riverdale's & MESD's
servers over a couple of weeks ago and things have been going pretty well.
I do have a huge amount of clean-up to do. Things like IceWM is broken,
not all of the software in v2.1.x has been ported over, etc, etc.

-Eric