Re: [K12OSN] OpenOffice Defaults?

On 11 Dec 2002, John Baillie wrote:

>Yes, this is what I was actually getting at, how can " I " set these
>defaults.
>
>John

I have not looked at how to change from metric, but I did post a script
a couple weeks back that would change the paper size default to Letter.

I'm not quite sure where I put it, so dig through the list archives to
find it...

I will include this script in the final v3.0. How it works is it looks
at the locale settings to decide if it should change the default paper
size or not. If the same trick works for meters/inches, I'll add that
as well. By basing it off the locale, it won't cause problems for non-
en_US folks.

-Eric