[K12OSN] OpenMosix question

Hi All Folks,

I have openmosix installed and running on K12osn-2.1.2.  The server can
boot on openmosix4 kernel or the original kernel of K12osn-2.1.2.
Personally I don't feel there is a difference working on diskless
workstation booting either kernel.

Could any folk please shed me some light how to check its difference.

What is the difference of Mosix and openMosix?  Google search showed
Debian and Mosix (to be replaced with openMosix version).  Whether
openMosix was developed from Mosix?

Thanks in advance.

Stepphen Liu