Re: [K12OSN] Re Article - Spanish Government changes OS to Linux

Stephen-
You're in luck: Some months back, I started a folder (the paper kind) into
which I put articles on Linux/OSS in gov't, including, fortunately, the
article I think you're looking for.  (My intent is to be able to hand the
folder to various gov't folks in my area as I push them to adopt open
source.)  It's titled "Europe's Microsoft Alternative", and was originally
written by a Washinton Post writer.  If you search google for the title,
you'll find several other news sites that picked it up, which is good since
the Post's archive has a broken link.

Petre