[K12OSN] Palm Pilot on a terminal

Greetings,

I am writing to see if anyone has connected a serial port Palm Pilot to
a terminal.  I know that you can configure a serial printer am unsure if
that same process could be used to hook up a Palm Pilot to sync up with
the lts server through a terminal??

Does any one have any experience with this?  Or can anyone direct me to
where I might find some info about this?

Thanks in advance,

Michael
michael ruffdogs com