[K12OSN] version 3b and S3 server

Hi!

I see some kind of problem with S3 server (S3Trio video cards).

If I boot from client computer having S3 video, BackSpace key works
wrong. It erases chars AFTER the cursor, not BEFORE.

All other clients (Matrox, CL, ATI) works OK.

I tried boot to runlevel 3 and check XFree config file. All other cards
(SVGA?) looks similar but S3 is completely different.
Keyboard section is a lot longer with more options. And there is not at
all Server Layout section (unlike SVGA server).

Is there some kind of bug or I missed something? I talk about default
boot.

Meelis