[K12OSN] interesting DHCP issue with v3

I found strange thing:

I boot terminal from boot floppy (bootrom image).
I have 2 DHCP servers (same conf, same port, but one without settings).
One is LTSP and another is WinNT4.

If I boot with 3com 9xx card, it boots correctly, if it gets adress from
right (LTSP) server. If not, it don't boot at all.
But if I boot with NE2000 ISA card, it boots from right server (LTSP),
gets kernel and all seems OK.
Until it want do something with root partition. And then it give Panic.
And error is something about missing "option 128".

This is not problem for me, just interesting issue.

Meelis