Re: [K12OSN] Change screen resolutions for clients

Jared: Try starting here:
http://www.ltsp.org/documentation/ltsp-3.0.0/ltsp-3.0.html#AEN910

Check out the "X_MODE_0 through X_MODE_2" entry within section 8.2.2.

-LM

Larry Mateo
Network Technician II
Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District
larrym fsusd k12 ca us

>>> jared04 bellsouth net 12/12/02 09:05AM >>>
Ok I will say that I am pretty new to Linux, but I'm trying to learn.
have a little bit of a problem.  I've set up a test server on a 1.2ghz

athlon 256mb ram with about 3 clients (compaqs, pentiums, 32mb ram).  I

have them all booting from the server and logining in and using
openoffice,mozilla,etc but they are only running at about 640x480
resolution.  How can i change this to maybe 800x600?  I am fairly sure

they will run at this res because they do in windows.  Any help would
be
greatly appricated.

Jared