[K12OSN] K12 LTSP Clients on Multiple Subnets?

Hello all, long-time listener first time poster.

Just set up K12LTSP on a machine here at school.  Had version 2.0 for a
while and decided the to-do pile was just in the right place to give it a
try.  So.

I have it working on a single subnet, but I would like to try it from a WAN
point on another Subnet.  What is the trick or files do I need to modify to
allow another subnet to work in addition to my current subnet?

Current Subnet is 10.1.1.x Working as of now.  DHCP is provided by the
server to this subnet.

Remote Subnet is 10.4.12.x I have it connecting to the server but can't get
it to actually load the kernel.  It tells me it doesn't have permission.  I
figure there is something I have not exported for this to correctly work.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Heath