Re: [K12OSN] K12 LTSP Clients on Multiple Subnets?

Thanks Steve.

I will give it a go and see.

I figured I needed to edit another config.  I had edited the hosts.allow,
but I am guessing I didn't add the right lines.

Like I said, I made a connection just didn't have permission.

Here is an entry from my hosts.allow file.

#

bootpd:    0.0.0.0
in.tftpd:  10.1.1.
portmap:   10.1.1.

## LTS-end ##

----->I changed it to<-----

#

bootpd:    0.0.0.0
in.tftpd:  10.
portmap:   10.

## LTS-end ##

To include other subnets, but I guess this was the wrong thing here.  It
made sense, but then I am fighting a cold.

I will try restarting Xinetd as well.

Thanks

Heath