Re: [K12OSN] Palm Pilot on a terminal

I am looking at doing the same tihing with a usb cradle.  I was thinking of
trying to run parts of the pilot-link package as a local app.  I figure I'll
get it running on a regular machine first to figure exactly what programs
I'll need, but I'm thinking either pilot-xfer or pi-nredir/pi-csd will do the
trick.

If you have any other ideas, I'm all ears!

- gustav