[K12OSN] Frustrated: unique setup? (3Qs)

Having had little response on my last few questions, I am starting to
believe that perhaps my setups are unique, and therefore nobody is willing
to address them...

1) How many folks have an LTSP setup that include Windoze machines
partitioned with Linux?
2) How are you connecting these machines to the server?
3) If you had #1, how would you do #2?

Please folks - these questions are as "real" and important to me, as yours
are to you.
Thanks
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX