Re: [K12OSN] Turn One Windows XP Machine Into a Server and Have 21 Simultaneou

k12osn redhat com writes:

>I actually found that post informative on an interesting subject.

Me too....this might be an easy way to allow my users to access Windows
proggies in their classrooms.  I have 1 XP machine and 2 or 3 K12LTSP
clients in nearly every classroom....this might allow me to leverage the
XP machine as a terminal server for Windoze proggies....what do you think?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us