Re: [K12OSN] Frustrated: unique setup? (3Qs)

Depends on what you mean by #2:  Do you mean you want to run apps on the ltsp
server and display them on the workstations when they run Linux?  Or when
they run Windows?  Or do you mean have the Windows use the ltsp server as a
file server? Or do you mean have the Windows machines dual boot with the
linux boot being done via ltsp?  Or something else?  What is it you're trying
to accomplish?

Petre