[K12OSN] Using a seperate DHCP server?

I would like to know how I can keep my current DHCP server, and still add a terminal server into my network. Is it possible? I don't want to mess around with my current setup, as it is also my gateway, but it would be nice if I could configure it to get my terminals to boot. Can someone send me a working example? Or point me in the direction of a website?

Thanks in advance.