Re: [K12OSN] Frustrated: unique setup? (3Qs)

I do.  At least for the time being.

I access the ltsp server by:

1. X -query when I'm running off the linux partition;
2. Cygwin/X or XWin32 (or WinAxe for that matter) when I'm running off the
Windows partition; or,
3. PXE booting thereby bypassing the harddrive altogether.

You should be aware that only the last method requires an ltsp server, the
other two methods are simply taking advantage in a capability that is
inherent in X and would work the same with any "server" configured to listen
for the requests.

HTH,

- gustav