Re: [K12OSN] OpenMosix question

openMosix is developed under the GPL, Mosix is not.  openMosix forked when
the owner of the Mosix copyright stopped developing it under the GPL.
openMosix is now developed completey independent of Mosix, and all non-GPL
code has been removed from it...

You can test your cluster with the openMosix Stress Test at:

http://www.openmosixview.com/omtest/

James Jensen