Re: [K12OSN] sourceforge thin-client project

Hi Steve,

Do you know where is the general discussion mailing list for PXES. There is only one mailing list there "PXES Development"

I am in anticipation finding out more features/functions of this thin client because I am still not very clear why we need PXES packages. K12osn/LTSP already has their diskless client.

Thanks

Stephen Liu