Re: [K12OSN] sourceforge thin-client project

Stephen Liu wrote:

Hi Steve,

Do you know where is the general discussion mailing list for PXES. There is only one mailing list there "PXES Development"

Hi Stephen. no, I don't know about their general discussion list.

I am in anticipation finding out more features/functions of this thin client because I am still not very clear why we need PXES packages. K12osn/LTSP already has their diskless client.

I like the configuration software for PXES. Have a look at the screenshots, and will see why.. very nice indeed. For LTSP, we have to hack the .conf files by hand, and this is difficult. I would like to have a config program for K12LTSP that is easy to use, and nice to look at.

I would like to try PXES, but I don't have a machine to install it on.

regards, Steve