Re: [K12OSN] sourceforge thin-client project

Hi Steve,

At 03:00 PM 12/16/2002 +1300, you wrote:
- snip -
I would like to try PXES, but I don't have a machine to install it on.

Maybe you can make use of any machine. Get a new 20G hard disk from market for its installation. It is not complicate, just temporarily remove the existing hard disk and replace it with the new 20G hard disk for this test.

B.Regards
Stephen