Re: [K12OSN] sourceforge thin-client project

Trying to make sure I understand all of this PXES stuff.  My understanding
is that it might be good in an environment where you have an M$ Terminal
Server and wish to build inexpensive clients or leverage what you already
have and turn them into clients.  It seems to be an alternative to Citrix.
 Can anyone else comment?  Am I on the right track or am I missing
something?

k12osn redhat com writes:
>Hi Steve,
>
>Do you know where is the general discussion mailing list for PXES.  There
>is only one mailing list there "PXES Development"
>
>I am in anticipation finding out more features/functions of this thin
>client because I am still not very clear why we need PXES
>packages.  K12osn/LTSP already has their diskless client.
>
>Thanks
>
>Stephen Liu

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator