Re: [K12OSN] K12 LTSP Clients on Multiple Subnets?

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Heath Henderson wrote:

>Thanks Steve.
>

>I tried several combos of each.
>

>It seems to be a permission's error, just one I can't seem to find where it
>is not being set.

The default firewall settings probably won't work with your setup.

Try turning the firewall off completely on the server and see if it works:

	/sbin/service ipchains stop

If it works after running that command, let us know and we'll work through
what settings make the most sense for your network configuration.

-Eric