[K12OSN] RE: K12OSN digest, Vol 1 #652 - 4 msgs

Jim, you are right about installing everything from the Redhat BUT now, I am
facing another problem. The terminal finds the server and runs through the
startup process then just before it the logon screen appears, the screen
goes blank. I am using relatively new equipment and tried several different
computers (i.e. PCI Video, AGP Video, and On-board Video) but all provide
the same results. I have added X_MODE_0 = 800X600, tried both (Y & N) on
USE_XFS, and used Runlevel 3. When I use runlevel 3, the bash appears after
the last few lines of:

Current host number: ws001
Setting up backloop device
Building the XF86Config-4 file
Building the start_ws script
Starting sysload
Bash-2.05#

During runlevel 5, the screen goes blank after ?starting sysload?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jerome E
LISD