Re: [K12OSN] sourceforge thin-client project

Eric Harrison wrote:

I took a brief look at PXES a couple months ago. My initial thoughts
were that it might make a good complement to LTSP.

I'd love it if someone would package PXES up to work with K12LTSP so
that we all could play with it ;-)

wilco ! Is there a particular part of PXES you would like to use ? The installer, and the NFS-free client-image appealed to me.. (just so I start working on the right bit.. 8-)

Looks as if I'll have to buy that other HDD Stephen suggested.. 8-)

cheers,
Steve

p.s. I am entering my peak-season of employment, so I'm kinda up-to-my ears in it.. non-IT related unfortunately.