[K12OSN] Openbrick Thin Clients

Hi,

I'm curious to hear if people on this list have tried openbrick
(www.openbrick.org) machine as thinclients or a LTSP project.

Did anyone have good luck with them?
I'm running a test with them, the specs look goog but I'm having troble
with getting a solid X configuration up and running.

-CPU: Geode  GX1-300B
-VGA Chipset: Geode CS5530A/4MB
-Network: RTL8139C with PXE bootenv.
-Memory 128MB
USB, Sound etc.

There is a XF86_SVGA driver that incorporates a propr. driver for the
chip but somehow it seems dead-slow.
Same for the VESA modes.

I had no luck sofar with the XFree4 driver tvia.

Regards,

Immanuel