Re: [K12OSN] LTSP on win98 boot menu

On Wed, 2002-12-18 at 04:01, Bert Rolston wrote:
> Hello Bruno,
>
> Bert here.
>
> <SNIP....>
>

> > ---------------------------------------
> >
> > I did not have similar success with boot.ini on win2000.  In this case,
> > there is only one file to change (boot.ini) and one line to include:
> >
> > c:\my_nic_ltsp.com="LTSP"
> >
> > but although the boot menu pops up with a choice to use LTSP, it hangs when
> > trying to run the rom-o-matic dos-based COM executable.  Google shows plenty
> > of examples for using to go into a second partition running linux, but none
> > for an LTSP ROM

> > --------------------------------------
>
> What about pointing this at a separate FAT 16/32 partition and running
> the my_nic_ltsp.com from there?

I tried pointing it to c:\ltsp_tlp.com to no avail
also tried a:\ltsp_tlp.com

Went to technet and found instructions for setting up dual boot to dos
after W2K has been installed.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q153762

I'm at home now so can't try but maybe the answer is to as they say in
the article:
	Sys the boot drive to MS-DOS by typing the following command at 	a
command prompt:
	a:\>sys c:

John