[K12OSN] port forwaring rules

I have been googling for several weeks looking for how tos on port forwarding with redhat 8.

specifically I need to get edonkey working on one internal machine.

I am supposed to forward ports 4661 tcp and 4662 tcp and 4771 udp

I have tried quite a few different methods including trying webmin but have been unable to make this work.
any suggestions or even ipcain recieps are welcome.

Thanks.