[K12OSN] Thin client setup

Hi Keith Turner here from Christchurch New Zealand.  I have the opportunity to obtain, at a very reasonable price, some NCD Explora 451 Thin Client machines.

These are PowerPC based.  In a brief attempt to log them into the terminal server tonight we found they could obtain an IP address, after we had configured their network card MAC address into the config file but they then failed to go past this point in terms of logging in.

Has anyone else out there had any experience with these unit and could give me some advice as to what we need to do to set them up as clients?

Keith & Chris Turner

167 Innes Rd

St Albans

Christchurch 8005