[K12OSN] Lines in the graphics

Hi,
I've got version 2.1.2 of the LTSP and it seems to work fine, except for
on a small number of machines here.   It seems that the graphics cards
will work fine and then all of a sudden they'll just spaz.. and either
the desktop will become all strangly "whiteish" (but opening say a
browser window and then closing it again will restore the desktop).. or
else the client machine will "lockup" with alternating
black/white/black/white lines going across it...   I assume this is
probably a graphics card problem.. but didn't know if anyone had found a
good solutions to this?
--
Matt Hoppes
ChiliTech Internet Solutions