Re: [K12OSN] port forwaring rules

k12ltsp v3 yes.
I believe iptables, at least that is what webmin firewall docs page seems to indicate.
but then it has a button to add a chain, so that made me think it was ipchains.

which ever I am willing to change to something else. If someone has a good howto.

Guy Lessard wrote:

Just to clear things up, is this with RH8, k12LTSP V3.
RH8 supports ipchains and iptables but not both at the same time. What
are you using?

Tim Litwiller a écrit :

I have been googling for several weeks looking for how tos on port
forwarding with redhat 8.

specifically I need to get edonkey working on one internal machine.

I am supposed to forward ports 4661 tcp and 4662 tcp and 4771 udp

I have tried quite a few different methods including trying webmin but
have been unable to make this work.
any suggestions or even ipcain recieps are welcome.

Thanks.