Re: [K12OSN] Openbrick Thin Clients

David,
	I buy the VIA stuff from Leadman Electronics. They have offices in
6 locations in US, one of them here, in NJ. The cost of mb is $105 in qty
20, the casetronic case is $65 (and they really want $75), the minitower
is $20.23 in qty 40. memory from computer surplus outlet is $5 for 32MB
stick, mouse, kbd about $5. I am using one of the boxes right now - it
works great at 1280x1024 on my little 18" flat panel ftom TigerDirect -
only $500, but I saved so much on the terminals ....
julius
p.s. i have tried the $199 mini tower lindows boxes from walmart - they
work great as terminals and you get to use the 10GB drive and cd
somewhere else. they use VIA mb. the only problem i've run into was the
shipping cost of almost $30. if you need the drive and fast cd, the
additional cost is well justified.