Re: [K12OSN] FWD: would this work as a thin client?

james miller wrote:

> Hello all. I'm pretty new to Linux and to the LTSP project, but I ran across
> something on the web for really cheap ($12.95!) and wondered if it could work
> as a thin client.

Although it wouldn't work as an LTSP terminal, it would be a good
foundation for a science fair project a la
http://www.riverdale.k12.or.us/linux/toaster/

I'm tempted to buy one just to take it apart and play with it.

jthomas bittware com  http://www.bittware.com          (703) 779-7770
In theory, theory and practice are the same, but in practice, they're
not