[K12OSN] update to the 3.0 beta build

I've managed to get a little work done on the K12LTSP 3.0 beta over the
last two weeks. Things have been absolutely crazy for me, so my memory
is a little vague on exactly what I have fixed since the last build.

I've added a number of small fixes to ltsp_core and ltsp_x_core, just
small packaging bugs that have been reported recently.  I added
"/sbin/ldconfig -r /opt/ltsp/i386" to the post-install scripts of the
ltsp_core, ltsp_x_core, ltsp_floppyd, and ltsp_local_apps packages.
Hopefully that'll take care of the oddball library loading issues with
non-"en" keyboards and such.

There is a new build of Mozilla 1.2.1 & Galeon 1.2.7 that should work
together. I'm pretty sure that all of the mime types are not 100% correct,
so it'll probably require at least one more build.

I could have sworn that someone sent a bug fix for the older XFree 3.3.6
drivers. I can't find it and I can't remember what the bug was. If you
sent me a bug fix for this and it's not included in this build, please
send me another copy ;-)

I'm going to try to hit the K12LTSP development hard over the next
couple of weeks. I'd really love to have a rock-solid, complete
build ready for release by the first of the year.

The latest-n-greatest build is available at...

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/devel/3.0/
  --or--
  rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::K12LTSP-beta/*.iso .

RPMs that are different that the last build can be downloaded here:

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/devel/3.0/new/

If you are playing with the apt/synaptic I included in the last build,
put this in your sources.list:

	rpm ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us pub/devel/3.0/apt os ltsp updates

-Eric