Re: [K12OSN] Thoughts for my upgrade...

Steve,
	up the spending from $56 and do get a decent adaptec raid
controller for those drives. you will see dramatically better io
throughput, especially under heavy load. consider also a hot spare - array
will be rebuilt on the fly in case of disk failure. software raid is nice
in thewory, but in practice, it is nothing to write home about.