[K12OSN] IBM NetVista n2200 (8364) and LTSP

Greetings All,

   I have seen a bit of discussion about using IBM NetVista's for this program.  Has anyone here tried using an n2200 (8364) NetVista thin client with LTSP?  I have a test environment up and running with the latest K12LTSP info and am able to connect with a Compaq Deskpro, but not with the IBM.

What is happening (according to the BRIEF log file on the NetVista) is that it can contact the DHCP server, and my boot server.  Then it bails out stating that the boot file server protocol is not specified.  I do have the client configured for tftp and dhcp, so I'm sort of at a loss as to where it is looking for the protocol to be specified.

Thanks for any help you can provide!!

--
Russ Anderson