[K12OSN] updates to 3.0b

I've uploaded IceWM & tuxmath packages for the 3.0 beta. I believe those
were the last two packages that needed to be ported from 2.1.x to 3.0.

I also uploaded the xpdf packages from Rawhide. I've received numerous
complaints that xpdf v1.x will only print to a file. Xpdf v2.0 by default
prints to the default printer.

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/devel/3.0/new/

The IceWM packages for v3.0 do not default to using Nautilus as the
file manager, as was the case with v2.1.x. Nautilus does not run correctly
and IceWM refuses to let you log out when Nautilus is running.

Does anyone have a preference for a replacement file manager? One that
is simple as possible and allows icons on the desktop would be strongly
preferred.

-Eric