Re: [K12OSN] updates to 3.0b

RedHat's new beta is out. When the road tour gang was here they were
saying that the menu management system would be in this version. If so
we should look at that. I'm downloading the iso's now. We'll have to
take a look at what else is in there.

The window manager issue with the ability to manage icons is important.
As far us user impressions go, it's pretty important to have the right
things happen when they double click on things. The ability to manage
icons easily for all users would be nice. You CAN do this by hand using
Gnome but it can be a pain.

;-) Paul