Re: [K12OSN] Problem downloading 3.0 beta

Gary Frederick wrote:

wget worked!!!

I just got 2.iso and am pulling 3.iso over as I type.

cool. since you have had a bit of stop/starting during your download, be very sure to check the md5sums before you burn.. I have a had a couple of dud CDs that were damaged during the download.

There is also the rsync method, but then there are always more ways to do it.. this is Linux. 8-)

/steve