[K12OSN] Re: K12OSN digest, Vol 1 #667 - 15 msgs

I like rsync better because when you restart a download, there is a possibility
that the file might get corrupted by starting to download in the worong spot or
something. rsync eliminates that risk. Also I like the fact that with rsync, you
only have to download the images once. My connection to the k12ltsp ftp server
is real slow. It took me 2 days to download all 3 iso files. When I updated the
images, it only took a few hours.

Chris

Quoting k12osn-request redhat com: