RE: [K12OSN] Firewall

> Can anybody help me with a firewalling question? After setting
> <snip>
> Anybody have any ideas?

I found the shorewall firewall software very easy to understand and set up.
To summarize what it does it lets you maintain your firewall through easy to
read text files and it does the netfilter stuff for you.  It even has some
pretty complex features for a firewall.  (Let's just say I'm doing a lot
more with it than my sonicwall firewall and this one was free and installs
easily with rpm (okay I guess the hardware wasn't free).

http://www.shorewall.net

Jay