Re: [K12OSN] Firewall

Unless you're set on using RH 8.0, might I suggest Mandrakes new Multi
Network Firewall distribution?

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/products/mnf

Available for download at:

http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/ftp.php3

There are are few other distributions that might be worth checking into for
a dedicated firewall; smoothwall, trustix, etc...

I think you'll find Mandrakes MNF a comprehensive solution though.  The
install was totally painless...

James Jensen