Re: [K12OSN] knoppix

Isn't that one of the coolest projects around?  I first got wind of it on
this list when Steve Wright mentioned it, and I believe they've even got
some LTSP functionality built in there now.  (Wasn't that what you were
raving about there Steve? ;-)

Makes a killer rescue disc as well, the hardware detection is so *fast*,
awesome!

An excellent way to introduce the Microsofties to the wider world, IMO.

Might I suggest, if you are going to do Knoppix, keep the ISO file around
and use rsync.  They update frequently and that should cut some of the
download time when you want to grab the latest version.

rsync is your friend. ;-)

James Jensen