Re: [K12OSN] knoppix

James Jensen wrote:

Isn't that one of the coolest projects around?  I first got wind of it on
this list when Steve Wright mentioned it, and I believe they've even got
some LTSP functionality built in there now.  (Wasn't that what you were
raving about there Steve? ;-)

yep. I've never tried the 'Terminal Server" part of it..

There is also a script to install knoppix on your hard disk.

/steve