Re: [K12OSN] Query unsovled

vcare wrote:

Merry Christmas

My query is unsolved , i want to configure Modem on my discloses
workstation , so i can give power users to browse the internet.
Help me on this

Don't do this. Put the modem on the Server. You have been warned.

If you must, then you will need to modify the NFS image in /opt/ltsp/i386 so that it has all the networking/PPP/dialup scripts, and that is outside the scope of this list. We didn't create that software, and you will need to ask the authors at http://ltsp.org

Another easy way, will be to build a little firewall NAT box and place it on the LAN next to the Users' PC in question. Then you can set the Servers' Default route to that firewall box. You *must* firewall this connection, or you will lose your network in a very short time.

HTH, Steve