Re: [K12OSN] Firewall

There is some rather interesting commentary regarding smoothwall at:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/smoothwall/?topic_id=253

I've never used it, so I will withhold judgement myself.  I still believe
Mandrake's new Multi-Network Firewall is a noteable solution worth looking
into.

Check out the feature list at:
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/products/mnf/features

James Jensen