Re: [K12OSN] BOCHS 2.0 Released

Hi James,

I downloaded this the other day to play with.

> I have the Windows version of BOCHS 2.0 so I will give that a go this
> evening or tommorrow.  It's a total pain that 2.0 won't load for RH 7.3.
> I'm sure that "problem" won't last long.

I got an error message in the Gnome RPM program, apparently there are a
couple of libraries I didn't have. They were related to SVGA stuff.

Could you expand on the RH 7.3 problem, that's the version I'm using
now.

I wanted to see if it was a viable alternative to Win4Lin, especially if
it runs the NT \ 2K OS which Win4Lin won't.

Thanks,
Bert