Forks & Credits ( Was: Re: [K12OSN] Firewall)

The GPL specifically prohibits "stealing" code without giving proper
credit.  If that is the case, inform the FSF and/or GNU.  You can modify
GPL code to your heart's content, but you still have to leave the credits
in place...

Forks happen, but most projects that just put a new face on someone elses
work while stripping out the credits don't usually do too well or last too
long...

James Jensen