Re: [K12OSN] BOCHS 2.0 Released

You are seeing the same errors that I got under RH 7.3.

You can find a RedHat RPM on rpmfind.net for two of the needed .so files,
the last one comes from a Mandrake RPM and it didn't work out for me.

I just did an upgrade of my RH 7.3 (LTSP) install to 8.0.  I just now
attempted the BOCHS 2.0 installation and it's calling for the same files:

libvgagl.so.1
libvga.so.1
libwx_gtk-2.3.so.2

You can find the first two files in the RH 6.2 RPM:
http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/redhat/6.2/i386/svgalib-1.4.1-2.i386.html

The last file is found at:
http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/mandrake/9.0/contrib/RPMS/libwxPythonGTK2.3_2-2.3.3.1-1mdk.i586.html

I saw a note that said to try installing BOCHS 2.0 with --nodeps, but that
did not work for me either...

Well, hopefully this gets resolved by the BOCHS folks or someone else
smarter then me soon! ;-)

James Jensen